Salted Peanut Caramel Cracker by The Grownup Chocolate Company

You are making a diet after Easter, don't continue reading this post, because after you finished reading you'll go to buy a chocolate!


I've found this amazing chocolate while visiting a castle in the UK, and of course after reading the ingredients and the slogan I couldn't resist to buy!
If you are searching a chocolate snack with original flavours and amazing taste, you have to take a look at The Grown Up Chocolate Company, you'll want to try all of their chocolates!
I only have tried the Salted Peanut Caramel Cracker, but it's amazing. You'll find the crisps of the peanuts mixed with the salty caramel... I shared it with my boyfriend and we've finished in 2 minutes... so don't share!!
Here are the photos to make you salivate. :)



Labels: ,