Graze Box June 2013

Mmmm... the healthy foods of the Graze box are yummy! :)


In this box they've came some new and some known foods... but of course I enjoyed all them!


The Mixed Olives with Rosemary and Lemon where perfect for the aperitive while we where waiting for the dinner to be ready...

The Hickory Smoked Nuts and Seeds, with the smoked almonds, smoked cashews, roasted pumpkin and roasted sunflower seeds where the perfect accompaniment for the pasta! (sorry I don't have a photo... I was too hungry!)


Of course when you drink your tea you always need something sweet... so the Fruit and Seed Flapjacks where perfect!


And the Bounty Hunter... what can I say... I can resist it and mix the milk chocolate drops, coconut flakes and cranberries with my cereals! They where amazing... :)


Labels: , ,