Look Fantastic February Beauty Box 2015 #LFBEAUTYBOX

After reading so many good reviews of the Look Fantastic Beauty Box, this month I decided to buy a cute box and try all the products.


The box has some new products I have never tried before and a Shiseido exclusive product, so I am really happy with my beauty box. Want to take a look at all the products?

For the body there is a Korres Body Milk, with a citrus smell, refreshing and energising perfect for the cold of the winter.


The Doctor PawPaw Original Balm, it's a surprising product, you can use it on your lips, of course but on your skin and your hair too! It will be my secret weapon this winter. 


I will have to learn to use the bellápierre lip liner, I want to have a lot of kisses!


I have read very good reviews of the Moroccanoil Hair Treatment, so now it will be my chance to try it! It's for all hair types, so perfect for my oily hair...


The MONU Illuminating Primer, is a new product for me, so I hope it will leave my skin healthy and illuminated.


I will keep the Erno Laszlo Deep Cleansing Bar for my travels, it cleans, exfoliates and stimulates the circulation and skin regeneration. I don't need anything else!


The Shiseido Ultimune, it's the special mystery gift! This concentrate protects our skin against environmental threats, emotional stress and ageing. I will try it and share my experiences... :)


I am satisfied with the Look Fantastic Beauty Box, it's a good value with new and basic products. Perfect for a present or to cheer up your mood!

Labels: ,