Single, Carefree, Mellow by Katherine Heiny

Single, Carefree, Mellow by Katherine Heiny
Genre: Women Fiction
Source: Goodreads
Rating: 3/5

Secrets, Secrets, Secrets... every women has secrets in her relationship. How many do you have?

""I'm Carson's wife," Anne says.
Sasha says, "Oh!" And even if she sat around from now until eternity saying Oh! every few seconds, she would never be able to inject it with as many layers of significance and wonder again.
"I was thinking we ought to have a drink," Anne says. And to paraphrase Dr Seuss, Sasha does not knot quite what to say. Should she meet her for drinks? Now what should she do? Well, what would you do if your married lover's wife asked you?"

Katherine Henry shares with us some real women stories about the lies we live in our relationship, the secrets, the pleasures, the betrayals... You will live a secret life, with funny and sexy moments and passionate or insecure feelings.
Be prepared, this true based stories can happen to any of us, could it be serendipity, but you will start to feel sexy, free, passionate; and not with your partner but with the sexy person you met online, at the coffee shop, your boss...
Could it be that every woman with the perfect partner can commit betrayal?
To say the truth I don't know, I have been with my husband since I was 14, I have never been untruthful to him, and I have been passionate, sexy and free with him. Does this mean that I will never betray him? No one knows...
But in every relationship there are three people, you just want to find the third one. Are you ready?

Labels: ,