You Sent Me A Letter by Lucy Dawson

You Sent Me A Letter by Lucy Dawson
Genre: Thriller
Source: Corvus
Rating: 5/5



Sophie had a scaring visit the night before her birthday, a stranger woke her up during the night and gave her a letter... She had to open the letter in front of her beloved ones at 8pm sharp on her birthday's party. What kind of secrets were inside the letter?

"I don't recognize his voice. I know I don't. A confident stranger is sitting in my bedroom, as calmly as if he were out for dinner at a nice restaurant. This isn't the first time he has done something like this. 
But what, exactly, is he here to do?"

Oh my! These where my words after finishing this book! A scaring and race against time book where you don't know who to trust and where the danger will came from! I was stuck in the book all day wanting to know who wrote the letter!
I received a wedding invitation a few weeks ago from Marc Turner, Sophie's fiancee, and after sending an e-mail to donttellsophieg@gmail.com I discovered this was the book #YouSentMeALetter! I spoke to Marc, and he told me that they were preparing a wedding instead of a birthday party for Sophie and that I was invited to the wedding... but after reading the plot of the book, I was really scared that maybe Marc's plan weren't as good as he wanted to show... and made me more intrigued (if that's possible) about this book.
I spend all the book trying to decide who is the one treating Sophie, Mark? Claudine? Lou? And of course the ending was a complete shock! With all the twists and scary situations I've read on the book I will have my light open at night for a few days... thanks Lucy!
I hope I will never be in Sophie's skin, this had to be her worst day in her life!
This is the first book I've read from Lucy Dawson, but I will take a close look for her new books, I loved how she made a page turner from the beginning till the end, gripping and scaring that I will not wanted to be alone at night for a few weeks!
Who knows your deepest secret?

Labels: ,