Stalker by Lars Kepler

Stalker by Lars Kepler
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Source: Netgalley
Rating: 4/5


Someone is filming women in their homes and then killing them... Are the victims connected or random? Is this killer a serial killer or just killed two victims? The hypnotist will tell you the truth!

Stalker: a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily. 2. a person who harasses another person, as a former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

I've always been attracted by Lars Kepler books, but never had a chance to read any of his books. The Stalker is the 5th book of the Joona Linda series, you can read it alone, but you will miss the background of some of the principal characters.
The Lars Kepler writing is so realistic that you can feel the fear and pain of the victims. You know, when you are watching a terror movie and close your eyes because you don't want to see how the "killer" hits the victim? Since I have read this book I check two times my windows at night!
I liked this book, it was interesting how the hypnotist tries to discover the hidden memories of the victims, I always found the hypnotism quite fascinating, discovering memories you don't know exist...! 
I am not putting a high score in this book because I was quite lost with the characters, there were too many principal characters and sometimes it felt that their story didn't belong to the book. I highly recommend you to read all the series before starting this book, or you will be quite lost!
If you are searching for a good psychological thriller with drops of terror, this is your book!
Can you feel that someone is watching you?

Labels: , ,