Thai Green Curry - Simply Cook

I know it's been a while since I shared with you some food products, but I thought it would be great to share one of this food monthly shipment, Simply Cook. I had the pleasure to try these original spices thanks to Tk-Maxx and Simply Cook, and I had to say it had been an amazing experience!


The box comes with 4 different little boxes with spices and garnishes for 4 different dishes and some recipes to follow for each one of the boxes, so you just have to buy the ingredients that are in the recipes to make these original dishes.
Of course I was so impatient to try it that I did the first recipe with the ingredients I had at home... and let me say that it was delicious!


Thai Green Curry

The flavour pots included were : 
And the ingredients I added:

  1. First of all I put the rice to boil, so bring 250ml of water to boil in a pan and then add the rice. Let it simmer for 10-12 minutes. For a flagrant rice, add some spices (I used Italian Pasta Spices) while is boiling, you will love the taste.
  2. Heat some oil (I normally use olive oil, but you can use butter too) and add the chicken and fry for 3/4 minutes.
  3. Add the Garlic Coconut Paste and mix well.
  4. Add the milk.
  5. Add the Thai Green Paste, fry for 2 minutes and add the mango and the walnut.
  6. Add the Mango and let it mix for a little.
  7. When it's all mixed add the Thai Green Garnish and let it cook for 8-10 minutes, you'll see that the sauce has thicken.
  8. Then serve it with the rice! I just added a little olive oil on it, but you can add curry (and lime) if you want
  9. Enjoy!
This had been fun and an original way to try new recipes with the food I had at home, if you had the chance or you are curious, I highly recommend you to try it! ;)

Labels: , ,