Bullet Blocker

This is the first time I'll be talking about the gun problem, I don't like it, but I was so surprised to see these backpacks that I think I have to say something...
In Catalonia seeing a gun is something weird, you can not buy them in a supermarket or a shop at the centre of any city, you need a special certificate to own one but I am sure that thanks to the internet you can buy them anywhere. I am against having guns at home, no matter what you think you need to protect you or your family against, owning a gun will never end good... Last week I read that a child killed another because of a game fight, really? What are we teaching our children; that is better using a gun than talking? That if you need something with a gun you will win it?
I can understand the need of these Bullet Blocker backpacks, but really I hate that they exist. After so many deaths at American high schools I can understand that parents need to try do something to protect their son/daughter, but I think that the protection should start having less guns... but this is something I think...


Take a look at the backpacks, they don't seem to be different from the ones we can buy at any shop, the only think is that it protects the back, but the front? Simply an observation...

Labels: